Product Description
Saucony combines a durable upper and an aggressive outsole to provide an excellent trail shoe for the moderate pronator. The Trail 3 also features heel cassette ProGrid technology for maximum comfort and performance.
| List Price: | $99.95 |
| Price: |
$74.90 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details |
| as of Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:43:24 GMT ***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time*** | |
Product Details
- Size: 9 B(M) US
- Color: Silver/Light Blue
- Brand: Saucony
- Model: 10086-W
- Fabric type: Nylon and synthetic
- Dimensions: .75 pounds
Features
- Nylon and synthetic
- Rubber sole
From the Manufacturer
Saucony is among the most respected names in running shoes. They offer a wide range of running and walking shoes, each with the Saucony trademark fit, feel, and performance. They've spent years studying the biomechanics of top athletes because the goal is to develop creatively engineered systems that maximize your performance, allowing you to focus on the activity instead of the equipment. From studies have come many innovative Saucony concepts. Advanced technologies like Grid, the first sole-based stability and cushioning system, provide an advantage to athletes of all types.
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.Best Trail Shoes EVER!!!
By Shari
This is the fourth pair of Saucony Progrid Guide TR3 shoes I have purchased and they are the most comfortable, durable trail shoes I have ever worn. They are extremely effective on rocky, steep trails (I live in western Colorado) yet are light enough for occasional road use. I'm thinking I had better buy another pair to stash in my closet while they are still available. Buy these shoes with confidence (size up 1/2)
3 of 4 people found the following review helpful.Great Support and Look but Fit Tight
By E. Gallagher
This is my third pair of Sauconys. I have a bunion on my big toe that limits what shoes I can wear. Saucony has always provided a wide toe box and was one of the few shoes that I could wear comfortably. My last two pairs were 7.5, even though I normally wear a size 7. I purchased the 7.5s and realized that they were way too long, but seemed to fit well everywhere else. I exchanged them for 7s and the length was just right but the fit is much too tight. It's slightly uncomfortable on my normal foot, but has caused my bunion to flare up for the first time in over a year. The difference in size should have been my first clue that they have changed their design. My warning to you is, if you have been buying Sauconys for years, make sure this new fit will work for you, because they fit quite differently than they used to.
The support is awesome, I love the colors and the style, but I can't wear them. I wish I could...now the quest to find a running shoe that works.
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.disgruntled
By old lady
I love the shoe. I have several issues that other reviewers have
mentioned and find the shoe to be very comfortable.
My problem is that I wore them a few time and realized that
the tongue on the left shoe(obviously a second) was not attached.
I called the distributer and was told there was nothing they
could do since I had worn the shoe. Unhappy and will not purchase anything from
BuyandWalk again.
No comments:
Post a Comment