Product Description
A lightweight, low to the ground stable trail runner with an aggressive outsole. The evolution of the tried and true Crosslite. A lightweight, low to the ground stable trail runner with an aggressive outsole.
FEATURES
- Injection molded ergonomic EVA midsole creates a stable, lightweight, flexible platform
- Slip lasted construction hugs the foot with no dead spots and provides the best fit possible
- AirMesh upper is extremely debris and water resistant while still providing maximum breathability
- WEIGHT: Men's: 10.7 oz / 300 g, Women's: 8.56 oz / 240 g
- UPPER: AirMesh/ UreTech
- LAST, FIT: Men's: Ergo Tempo 2, Medium-Wide / Women's: Ergo Tempo 2 Women's, Medium/Wide
- LINING: Mesh (back half and tongue only)
- MIDSOLE: MEMlex/ TPU stabilizer
- SOLE: FriXion® AT/ Impact Brake System™ V-Groove™
- Ã?Â" H(mm): Heel: 26mm, Toe: 18mm, Ã?Â"H: 8mm
- CUSHIONING: Midsole: 32A
- COLOR #16F Black/Yellow or Red/Grey & #16G Wmn's Blue/Grey
| List Price: | $110.00 |
| Price: | $87.96 |
| as of Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:43:32 GMT ***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time*** | |
Product Details
- Size: 39.5 M EU / 8 B(M) US
- Color: Dove
- Brand: La Sportiva
- Model: C-Lite 2.0-W
- Fabric type: Fabric
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.Fantastic trail shoes
By Traci Burns
I was having trouble with my knees hurting after any significant amount of downhill hiking. I'm a 39 year old female, beginning-intermediate day hiker, 128 lbs. These shoes are amazing. They are comfortable, helped my knees significantly, and the traction is amazing! I would highly recommend them. I did buy one size larger than my normal shoe size....not that they run small, but your feet will spread or possibly swell after several miles of hiking, and you always need the extra room, or your toes will hurt (especially after downhill sections). The extra room also allows for thicker socks on cool-weather hikes.
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.Unstoppable
By Elizabeth Francois
These are super solid, grippy, great fitting shoes. I haven't been able to trail run with them yet as it has been snowy, but for running along the side of the road, they do extremely well. They fit like a glove, if you have a Sprotiva shaped foot. They are good for narrow(ish) feet. They fit true to size. I wear a 6, and I bought a 37. Perfevt fit. No breaking in needed either. Put them on and ran out the door.
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.Good qualitiy.
By Helena Padilla
I totally recommend this product. I bought them for my mom and she really loves them.
Good quality and perfect fit. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment