Product Description
A stable neutral trail running shoe with a super sticky rubber outsole designed for protection on technical terrain.
FEATURES
- Protective upper to shield feet from trail obstacles
- TPU lacing harness for a great fit
- Super sticky FriXion® XF rubber outsole for excellent traction on variable terrain
- TPU heel stabilizer provides stability and protection
- WEIGHT: 12.26 oz/ 336 g
- UPPER: AirMesh/ Synthetic Leather/ TPU Lacing Harness/ TPU Transkinetic Heel Stabilizer
- LAST, FIT: Tempo 2, Medium/Wide
- LINING: Mesh (back half and tongue only)
- MIDSOLE: MEMIex/ Nylon molded Flex Transfer shank
- SOLE: FriXion® XF/ Impact Brake System™ X-Axis™
- Î" H(mm): Heel: 28mm, Toe: 16mm, Î"H: 12mm
- CUSHIONING: Midsole: 32A
- COLOR #499 Black/Yellow
| List Price: | $120.00 |
| Price: |
$85.63 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details |
| as of Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:43:22 GMT ***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time*** | |
Product Details
- Size: 41 M EU / 9.5 B(M) US
- Color: Ocean
- Brand: La Sportiva
- Model: Raptor-W
- Fabric type: AirMesh/Synthetic Leather/TPU Lacing Harness/TPU transkenitic Heel Stabilizer
Features
- Protective upper to shield feet from trail obstacles
- TPU lacing harness for a great fit
- Super sticky FriXion® XF rubber outsole for excellent traction on variable terrain
- TPU heel stabilizer provides stability and protection
- AirMesh/ Synthetic Leather/ TPU Lacing Harness/ TPU Transkinetic Heel Stabilizer Upper
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.great trail shoe
By Jennifer Ward
This is my 2nd pr of these shoes and I absolutely love them. They have a great cushioning and tread that sticks to everything. Wore them right out of the box for a 50K (not recommended) and had zero problems.
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.Great Support sneaker
By Mary Lee Ten Eyck
This was my fifth shoe that I had ordered online, and when I received all I could say was finally, a great looking shoe with amazing support!
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.I love La sporative shoes
By Katherine Aspesi
I bought La Sporative shoes five years ago in Turin, Italy. I have bought the shoes every since in the USA. The shoes
are a little hard to find. So glad that Amazon carries them. The price is right. The shoe fits my foot perfectly. I do not have to break them in.
No comments:
Post a Comment