Product Description
Hit the trail with confidence in these Salomon XT Wings 2 running shoes. Mesh and synthetic upper in a lightweight, athletic trail running style
- Quick lace system anchored to Sensifit(tm) stabilizing overlays
- Debris screen over the tongue
- Reflective details for visibility
- Padded tongue and collar
- OrthoLite(r) cushioning insole
- Agile Chassis System: Molded EVA foam midsole, thermoplastic outer skeleton, and Contagrip(r) traction lugged rubber outsole
| Price: | $130.00 |
| as of Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:43:38 GMT ***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time*** | |
Product Details
- Size: 9.5 B(M) US
- Color: Atol-X/Bay Blue/Black
- Brand: Salomon
- Model: XT WINGS 2 W
- Fabric type: Mesh and synthetic
- Dimensions: .75 pounds
Features
- A light, agile shoe designed to handle trail terrain and more
- Supportive synthetic upper with breathable mesh panels
- Abrasion-resistant protective rubber belt and toe cap
- Quicklace™ locking lace system for a fuss-free fit
- Lace pocket keeps extra lace safely tucked away
From the Manufacturer
Salomon was born in 1947 in the heart of the French Alps and the birthplace of modern alpinism. Driven by a passion for skiing and design innovation, Francois Salomon and his son George designed and perfected much of the first modern ski equipment. During the following 60 years, Salomon's commitment to innovative design and passion for mountain sports created a vast range of revolutionary new concepts in boots, skis and apparel and brought innovative solutions to footwear, apparel and equipment for hiking, adventure racing, mountaineering and trail running. Through performance-driven design, Salomon enhances mountain sports by converting new ideas into action and expanding the limits of possibility.
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
14 of 14 people found the following review helpful.I never run in anything else
By Karyn Oetting
The XT Wings2 have become my running shoe of choice. They cradle my high arches, provide just enough stability and pronation control without being rigid, and perform well on trail. I'm on my second pair, and honestly, I run all my runs in these shoes--even road and treadmill workouts--because I have been unable to find another running shoe that works as well for me. And the lacing system is brillant--don't listen to those naysayers who still believe a double knot is the way to go. The ripcord laces allow for easy adjustments of tightness and YOU NEVER HAVE TO STOP TO TIE YOUR SHOE.
4 of 4 people found the following review helpful.Great trail shoes!
By MaCe
I recommend this shoes for those who are looking for quality and comfort on a mountain shoes. The size and color are perfect! Don't miss them..
3 of 3 people found the following review helpful.Cradled in comfort
By CA from WA
I have to walk around on cement fllots for 10 hours a day, 5 days a week. I also have a fallen arch on 1 foot and developed Plantar Faciitis. After all the shoes I have tried (quite a few) these XT Wings 2 have been the very best! Along with my "Sole" insoles my feet have been cradled in comfort and awesome protection in these shoes. The Plantar Faciitis is gone - something other shoes (even along with my insoles) had not been able to accomplish. The XT Wings are very comfortable, durable and breathable. I love the quick lace system. I highly recommend them!! I won't buy anything else from now on!
No comments:
Post a Comment