Thursday, February 28, 2013

Closeout Vasque Women's Velocity Trail Running Shoe,Lichen/Ash,9.5 M US

Shopping online Vasque Women's Velocity Trail Running Shoe,Lichen/Ash,9.5 M US for Sale, Buy for Vasque Women's Velocity Trail Running Shoe,Lichen/Ash,9.5 M US Get it Now.

Vasque Women's Velocity Trail Running Shoe,Lichen/Ash,9.5 M US

Product Description

Specially built for motion control on rugged trail runs, these Vasque Velocity Trail Runners give you the speed, comfort and economy you're looking for! Vasque's Velocity last is famous, and rightly so! Velocity's dual-density EVA midsole reduces pronation while TPU reinforced Airmesh and synthetic leather uppers provide maximum support. What's more, Vasque Mako outsole offers superb traction. Look: Upper leather: Synthetic Nubuck; Upper fabric: Airmesh nylon; Midsole: Dual density EVA; Outsole: Vasque Mako; Lining: Nylon; Footbed: Dual density EVA; Other: Beneke-Ceroprene Rand, Running last; Approximate weight: 1 lb. 7 oz. State Size, Width and Color. Please Note: This item is shipped directly from the factory. Please allow an extra 2-4 weeks for delivery... sorry no express shipping available. We are unable to ship factory direct items to Canada, Puerto Rico or APO or FPO addresses. AVAILABLE SEPARATELY: Same Shoes for Men - word search in our Store for 'Vasque'. Ladies' Vasque Velocity Trail Runners

List Price: $109.99
Price: $77.47 &
eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25.
Details
as of Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:43:39 GMT
***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time***


Product Details

  • Size: 9.5 B(M) US
  • Color: Lichen/Ash
  • Brand: Vasque
  • Model: Velocity-W
  • Fabric type: Synthetic and mesh
  • Number of items: 1
  • Dimensions: .75 pounds

From the Manufacturer
At Vasque, they are committed to making functional, innovative and aesthetic footwear that performs to the highest standards. Their ultimate goal is to make shoes that inspire you to get outdoors and embark on an adventure. Incorporating and developing new and innovative technologies into their boots is what keeps Vasque at the top of their game.

Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

2 of 2 people found the following review helpful.
2fit has changed for the worse since 2010 version
By K. Pope
I bought my first pair of these shoes two years ago and loved them so much I ordered the same style. Well, I am not thrilled with how they have changed the shoe since two years ago. The shoes are higher around the ankle and kind-of push up against my ankles. I also am finding that the balls of my feet are getting "pins and needles". I don't think I have them tied up too tight. I was giving them some time to wear in, hoping that these issues would work themselves out as the shoes softened...but so far that has not happened. I am contemplating returning them, but haven't researched whether or not you can return them to Amazon if they are worn. I'm very SAD as I really loved my first pair.

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
5Cheetah feet
By georgia a caraway
Love these shoes. Bought a second pair. Fit seems true to size. Vasque is a great shoe maker. Much better than Nikes. They last a lot longer. Clean them once in a while with soap and water. Rotate with another pair and they will last a long time. Worth the price.

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
4Perfect for hiking
By Tatyana
This hiking shoes are just firm enough to be comfortable. They are light and easy to walk in. Great fit too and good traction. I'm very pleased with them. It made hiking even more fun!

See all 8 customer reviews...





Vasque Women's Velocity Trail Running Shoe,Lichen/Ash,9.5 M US Reviewed by William Butler on Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:43:39 GMT . Rating: 4.5

No comments:

Post a Comment