| List Price: | $59.99 |
| Price: |
$50.88 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details |
| as of Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:43:33 GMT ***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time*** | |
Product Details
- Size: 9 B(M) US
- Color: Gray/Pink
- Brand: Hi-Tec
- Model: Cortina-W
- Fabric type: leather
- Number of items: 1
From the Manufacturer
Established in 1978, Hi-Tec Sports USA pioneered the original lightweight hiking boot. Today, Hi-Tec continues to design and develop authentic outdoor footwear meticulously dedicated to comfort, light weight and quality. Hi-Tec Sports distributes in over 70 countries, forming a global footwear enterprise and selling over 10 million pairs of footwear annually.
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.Comfortable at first but quality is not good at all
By iamn0angel
I bought this shoe at a local store and really liked it at first. It is comfotable, the colors are nice, but after wearing it for a short time (about 7-10 times light hiking, shopping) the padding on the back of the heel/ankle is gone and there is a hard plastic piece digging into the back of my ankle. It is very painful and unfortunately I won't be able to wear them anymore. I am very disappointed that they did not last longer and I would not recommend this shoe. Pay a little more and get a better quality.
No comments:
Post a Comment