Thursday, February 28, 2013

Great buy La Sportiva Women's Quantum Trail Running Shoe,Black/Pink,41.5 EU/9.5+ M US

Shopping online La Sportiva Women's Quantum Trail Running Shoe,Black/Pink,41.5 EU/9.5+ M US for Sale, Buy for La Sportiva Women's Quantum Trail Running Shoe,Black/Pink,41.5 EU/9.5+ M US Get it Now.

La Sportiva Women's Quantum Trail Running Shoe,Black/Pink,41.5 EU/9.5+ M US

Product Description

The MorphoFit is an exact performance fit. For a more traditional relaxed fit size up an entire size. A slip lasted upper built on an ergonomic last provides a svelte, form fitting, glove like fit that is super responsive Ergonomically sculpted midsole with MorphoDynamic technology makes the trail feel as though you are running on a smooth even surface PU and EVA midsole work in tandem to absorb the trail features and provide the plushest ride on the market Soft PU deforms upon impact to dissipate impact forces before they are further absorbed in the EVA layer IDEAL TERRAIN: trail running in moderate to technical terrain

List Price: $124.95
Price: $77.44 &
eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25.
Details
as of Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:43:34 GMT
***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time***


Product Details

  • Size: 41.5 M EU / 9.5 B(M) US
  • Color: Black/pink
  • Brand: La Sportiva
  • Model: Quantum-W
  • Fabric type: Mesh
  • Dimensions: .75 pounds

Features

  • Upper: AirMesh/ TPU/ UreTech/ 4-way stretch dynamic scree guard
  • Last: Dynamic Women's
  • Lining: AirMesh
  • Midsole: MorphoDynamicTM Polyether PU/ Injection molded EVA/ TPU heel counter
  • Sole: MorphDynamicTM FriXion® AT

Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
4Plush Ride
By Mary Ann McCain
After doing my first 50k trail run on a minimalist type shoe, I knew I was going to need more cushion going into my second. After all my research from various trail reviews, I decided to try the Quantum. They are very snug/narrow shoes that provide good support and the plushest ride ever! They are not so cushy that you lose the feel of the trail, but just right :). I had to upsize almost a size and half as I feel they run small. This may be due to the narrowness of the shoe especially in the toe box. I had to get creative with the lacing, and even then, I believe I could have sized up another half size. I have put them through about 50 miles so far. They are rather slippery in the mud but hold the ground well on dry rock. They flex well and hold your heel in well. If you have a low volume foot this may be a good option. I gave them 4 stars as opposed to 5 due to the sizing issue.

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
5Quantums
By Linda Wood
I had a pair of Electrons and tried the Quantums they were even more comfortable.
I am able to wear them all day without having tired feet.

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
2TOO SHORT!
By Lindsay
The reviews are right... I normally wear a 6.5, so I ordered a 7, since the reviews said they ran short. I would say they run a full size short. Order up a whole size to a size and a half!

See all 5 customer reviews...





La Sportiva Women's Quantum Trail Running Shoe,Black/Pink,41.5 EU/9.5+ M US Reviewed by William Butler on Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:43:34 GMT . Rating: 4.5

No comments:

Post a Comment