Thursday, February 28, 2013

Compare Columbia Women's Master Of Faster Mid Outdry Ltr Trail Running Shoe,Port Royal Black,8 M US

Shopping online Columbia Women's Master Of Faster Mid Outdry Ltr Trail Running Shoe,Port Royal Black,8 M US for Sale, Buy for Columbia Women's Master Of Faster Mid Outdry Ltr Trail Running Shoe,Port Royal Black,8 M US Get it Now.

Columbia Women's Master Of Faster Mid Outdry Ltr Trail Running Shoe,Port Royal Black,8 M US

Product Description

The Women's Master of Faster Mid OutDry LTR Hiking Boots from Columbia Sportswear are a hybrid that doesnt sacrifice efficiency or power. Its part running shoe so its quick and nimble but it's also part light hiker which gives it impact resistance and multidirectional traction. The closed suede leather and mesh upper with welded seam technology gives strong support in a low-profile, streamlined package and the Outdry waterproof-breathable membrane is bonded directly to the inside of the upper to block the elements, keeping feet dry and happy. Structurally, weve taken a 3-part approach to keeping your feet safe, secure and comfortable. Lightweight Techlite outriggers offer maximum side to side support for the forefoot, while the midfoot platform offers consistent cushioning over hard and uneven surfaces. The innovative heel cup creates a seriously comfortable fit and the Omni-Grip sole grabs onto surfaces of every kind to keep you stable and secure.

List Price: $145.00
Price: $74.95
as of Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:43:20 GMT
***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time***


Product Details

  • Size: 8 B(M) US
  • Color: Port Royal Black
  • Brand: Columbia
  • Model: MASTER of FASTER MID OutDry LTR
  • Fabric type: Leather and Textile
  • Dimensions: .75 pounds

From the Manufacturer
Columbia offers a wide variety of outdoor performance footwear, outerwear, sportswear, and accessories. Columbia products are engineered using the best technologies and highest quality materials, providing you with innovative products that are functional

Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
5A running shoe?
By Southern Cookie
I am not sure if runners would like this shoe, but for an extremely light day hiker this is wonderful. It is nicely waterproof. The bellows tongue is not mentioned in the description and is a very welcome (and necessary for the waterproofing) feature. Keeps debris out. I was not sure if I would like the rubbery cloth covered section at the top of the heel or the tongue made of the same material, but they have turned out to be another nice, protective part of the shoe. The height is good for some support that still allows movement. The footbed is supportive for my medium arched feet and is deeply cupped for motion control. They can accommodate a variety of foot types due to the lacing. I prefer a wider toe box and I have a high instep. After a few adjustments I got them just right. Other than that no break in. They stay tied. I am using a light cushion mini crew sock with them and they are true to size. They do not seem to get too hot, no sweaty feet. I like the red. Would love to see these in a smooth leather, as I am not sure how well these will clean up after a walk in the mud. Have not used them in slippery conditions, in light mud they do not have deep treads that drag the mud home with you.

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
5Muy Bueno
By Xavier Guerra
Los tiempos de entregas fueron los correctos y la mercancĂ­a en buen estado realmente los recomiendo 100 % soy de Venezuela.

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
4Like to keep my feet dry!
By L. Audibert
I really like those shoes. I walk 5 miles 3 times a week on a trail close to a canal. It can get really muddy after a rain. Those shoes keep my feet dry. I ran a few time with them too but they aren't as good as my running shoes though.

See all 4 customer reviews...





Columbia Women's Master Of Faster Mid Outdry Ltr Trail Running Shoe,Port Royal Black,8 M US Reviewed by William Butler on Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:43:20 GMT . Rating: 3.5

No comments:

Post a Comment